August 5, 2012

leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow I fly to Chicago to catch up with my children and grandchildren.  I can hardly wait!

Packing for a 4 day trip is a challenge.  Can I possibly cram everything I "need" in a carry-on?  The quart size bag for liquids fills up fast.  The camera case, and all the cords for the phone, battery charger, GPS and I-Pad2, plus the camera, GPS, phone and I-Pad2 - this bag will weigh a ton - egad!

Do I want to bring walking shoes, exercise clothes and the like...will I have time or want to exercise while I'm there...so many things to think about.  Time is running short and I haven't decided what clothes to bring.  Will I need more than one pair of shoes?   I did all the ironing the other day - that's a relief...

next stop...O'Hare International Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to travel, and I hate to forget things or go the "I wish I would have brought.....". So needless to say, I pack on the heavy side no matter what the duration of my stay is going to be.

Enjoy and treasure your catch up time!