August 30, 2012

If I had a hammer...

This project is proceeding as planned...painting done...now I get out my tool box for hammer, screwdriver and drill.  
 The third head - this is a keeper.  I painted small wooden beads for eyes.  No ears since her hair will cover that up.  Must decide about the hair...

I think the hands turned out well - using wire, copper tubing, tape and clay.
 The chipboard snowflake is cut in half and adhered with wood glue and small brads to the back of the chest as wings.

almost finished....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this must be fun and i love the colors you used.

Prem

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh what fun- I just love projects & that sense of accomplishment when they are done.

Anonymous said...

These look great!

Katherines Corner said...

applause!!! Thank you for sharing your lovely post at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party xo

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Pat!!!
I'll be featuring your artwork this week @ Inspire Me Fridays!
Thank you so much for linking up!!

Anonymous said...

Love what you made!