December 17, 2015

Woman Unleashed

I was invited to participate in an on-line retreat workshop.  You can join in on the fun too.  Go here http://theradiantmama.com/OP/optin-2016/ for more details.  The price is right - FREE!

My supplies were simple to create an art journal for the retreat.

Cereal box (front and back journal cover) covered with brown paper bag.  Water color paper cut to size (6x9).  I made a relatively small journal - I've got a lot going on in my life right now...keeping things small is the right choice for me.  The Cinch machine made binding a breeze.


Mixed media was used to create my cover.  (Acrylic paints, water soluble crayons, white paint pens, gel pens, acrylic ink.)


I'm ready to play - first day of retreat is December 20 - what are you waiting for?!

Linking to:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pat-I'm ready to play! 2 more days until winter break-I'll be checking out the site-your journal is adorable

Kim said...

Love this journal!

Jeanie said...

Looks like tons of fun! Very cute!

My Cozy Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop