April 4, 2015

Stressed Out!

While in Mexico, I twisted my leg walking down a steep cobblestoned street.  This happened in January.  The pain in my knee just did not go away - finally in March I went to see a sports medicine doctor.

The news was not good.  It could have been a lot worse - I know this, but ugh the thought of surgery - even arthroscopic surgery gives me the willies. Walking daily is a big part of my life.  I love my morning walks.  I have to cut back on the mileage until the stress fracture heals.  There will be some down time too with the surgery...it makes me tired just thinking about it.




Linking to:


1 comment:

NCSue said...

I'm no lover of surgery - believe me - but had to resort to arthroscopic surgery of one of my knees and, later, one of my shoulders. I now truly have to think about it to remember which joints were operated on.

Good luck to you, and thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/bluebird-breakfast.html