February 9, 2013

Fear Not...

Week 6 of Life Book 2013 is led by Tamara Laporte.  We are to celebrate our courage and bravery by choosing an animal we associate with.

I chose a pelican.  I chose it because often we both take on more than we can chew - except then we do!  Many times I fear I will never accomplish what I set out to do - it's too much, I don't have time, I have no ideas...and then inspiration strikes and...I can, I will, I do!



Draw a full figure; cover with watercolor mask (which I did not have.  I used Elmer's rubber cement instead - it worked, but took what seemed like forever to dry.  It was still tacky when I sprayed the paint.)  We were to draw an animal, cut it out and use as a stencil (both negative and positive space).  Spray and splatter ink - I made my own with water and air brush paint.  Remove mask, paint figure.




No comments: