July 23, 2012

Color Me Happy...

Taking a class - does that make me brave?  Frank Berna of  Photo in Naples came to my studio today.  I was terribly nervous before he arrived.  I had to keep reminding myself that I was taking a lesson because I didn't know much about my camera or how to use it properly.  If I had all the answers, why take a lesson, right?!   I had been reading several photography books and my mind was awhirl.  I was afraid of embarrassing myself. (Obviously, I have a hard time saying "I don't know.")

It was so cool having a private photo lesson with a professional.  Frank is very easy to talk to and answered my questions in layman's terms.  I learned a lot and have signed up for another lesson in August.




6 comments:

wayne15575 said...

ever so wonderful Pat. Thanks for sharing.

ju-north said...

Love your vulnerability and bravery in sharing!

Beverly said...

This is an exciting post to read! Taking a private photo lesson is a brave thing to do.

Sharon Surman Photography said...

Love this! A private lesson, how great is that!!!

Sharon Surman Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! That is very brave!! I'd be so nervous.