June 10, 2014

ATC - Rituals

Life Book 2014 Week 24 we are to create two ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).  One card to keep and one to trade.  The theme is rituals - what we do as artists to get our creative juices flowing.  I don't really have a ritual per se, but I find that I do get a lot of ideas swirling around in my head when I'm listening to music - especially when I'm out for a walk.  It's a peaceful time - nothing in particular on my mind - just enjoying the music and exercise.

I created a background on watercolor paper then drew a couple of whimsical girls groovin' to the music.  Once dry, the paper was cut to size.  These sweet little drawings measure 2-1/2W by 3-1/2H.





I can hardly wait to see who I am paired up with for the swap!

Linking to:

3 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

They are sweet and whimsical indeed! I love them!

Jeanie said...

Fabulous idea for an ATC swap. I love yours!

Kim Cunningham said...

Love the funky vibe in these!