April 8, 2013

Meditation...

Life Book 2013 Week 15 led by Erin Faith Allen is not an art lesson per se, but a meditation primer.  Since I had a mind set to create art this morning, I drew a Tree of Life (Erin said to think about a tree, picture it in one's mind).  I have a hard time keeping still and meditating.  My mind is always racing a gazillion miles a minute.

I drew/painted the tree in my fabric journal that I have been working on for quite some time and added one of my favorite quotes.



3 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I am right after you at Create With Joy! I love your morning art! I have a thing for trees...nature- all creation , I guess! Happy Monday.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

A very happy post! Lovely art and quote! Happy Monday! xx

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love it. I am just starting with the art journal thing and have filled two books so far. I cant stop. I am finding so many fun blogs at these parties and it is so inspiring
I am following you.
Janice